Monday, November 27, 2006

Revival

I am BACK!!

I have got too, much time on my hands and hence the decision to Blog. After 1.5 years of endless whining and work, it’s finally over and man never have I felt so good. I was extremely confident that no matter what happened I would allow myself to be in a position where I would part my lips only to say “I am bored “ Well..Guess what?? I am bored. Somehow or another everything I’ve planned to do after the A’s don’t quite seem that interesting anymore. For the first time ever I was clueless while shopping and that is something that has never happened to me before and TV is just so disappointing.
I could elaborate on the details of my daily existence but that’s just going to bore you so why bother?
Anyhoo, I’ve got about 15 days before my K.L trip to celebrate my grandaunt’s 80th birthday which I am not too happy about only because I have to miss one dance lesson which spoils my perfect attendance I ‘ve been working at since Jan this year{pouts}
Speaking of dance, the Kathak classes are turning out to be extremely fun although I have no idea what I have got myself into, it’s erm erm..fun.
I have no plans of what to do the rest of the year, Christmas and New Year will be in Australia this year so I’ll be occupied enough.

It’s 12 now…


Currently Reading:
Philip Jeyaratnam's collected works

No comments: