Saturday, February 3, 2007

I'll be there for you like you've been there for me

The meet up with shobi and latha went so well. I enjoy the friendship I share with them. I mean we hardly meet and even when we meet its only once in 3 to 4 months{sometimes more than that}yet we have no problem picking up from where we stopped. I honestly miss my secondary school days only for the fact that I don’t get to hang out much with these girls. I remember the horrible prefect meetings shobi,latha,rubi,bhavani and I had to sit through, the Tamil classes where we laughed and bitched more than studied and as latha very accurately pointed out ,us splitting in various directions the minute a certain teacher came. Man those were the days..

Anyhoo I loved our dinner outing. I never worry about food when I have Shobi with me{smiles}and Latha is such a joy to hang out with. We laughed and laughed and laughed and did I mention laughed.
Shobi if you reading this I want to do it again..so FUN

It’s just such a pity the entire jingbang couldn’t make it.















who needs a boyfriend when you have girlfriends like these?
God bless these gals


I need to go pack ,I’ll be off to KL in 3 hours time.

ALL THE BEST LIONS

1 comment:

Nashima said...

GgggRrrr....Why didn't invite me? Na...just kidding...