Monday, February 19, 2007

When you had your eyes on me

Why I know I’ve got the best brothers in the world..

My eldest one told me about the Jay sean thingy a month before it even happened and tried to get special passes for me to meet him plus he had to tolerate all my bickering.

My second brother completely floored me when he decided himself to take me. I honestly pitied him and his other male friends who had to wait for me to see a brit Indian guy they care nuts about plus tolerate pushing and screaming girls. That was by far the sweetest thing my bro has ever done for me especially since he hates things like these.

I know I’m not the best sister at times and I can be extremely annoying.And yes I do take advantage of them sometimes {which I shouldn’t be doing} but I really do appreciate everything these 2 boys have done for me throughout these 19 years and 2 months. And although I don’t say it enough I love them..
Ok enough of all the emo crap

Moving on to the show..it was “mental”{a word he used to describe the show}A lot of screaming girls {A LOT} but it was fun. I managed to get right in front of the stage which meant yours truly did get a few glances from the man himself.He looked at me while singing ahhhhhhhhhhhh..{inside joke}
Wouldn’t have traded the night for anything else and thanks to all those who came with me. Now all I need to see is Rishi Rich.

I’ll leave with you with a few pics taken at Indochine.


















Happy CNY to all my fwens.I miss you guys loads..

I find it rather interesting that there a lot more people eagerly awaiting my results when they have no right to be…

No comments: