Sunday, March 11, 2007

22 questions ,thanks to di

1)What are you doing?
Chatting with my primary school friend.Hi sen{**waves**}

2)Last meal you had?
Rice with chicken curry and Prawn sambal

3}The song you are currently listening to is
Rhagav’s So confused..

4}The last television programme you saw was
Tonight show with Jay Leno

5} The most recent movie you watched
Happy Feet{ there’s a lot more to it than dancing penguins}

6}Last time you laughed
2 hours ago at dance class

7)Do you believe in blind love ?
Nope

8}Utopian world,Extinct or in existence ?
Who you kidding.. Definitely extinct. Cynical I know but hey..

9}Last person to email you?
My secondary school teacher

10}Last person to text you?
Sumi

11}Novels or poems?
Ooohh…tough one..erm I will have to go with poems.

12}One deceased celebrity you would like to meet
Anna Nicole Smith..hahaha.. ..
Seriously though I think, Margaret Tatcher

13}You love?
Myself

14)The last time you danced at a club
Bhangra night

15)Last alcohol drink
I don’t drink

16}You broke up with your ex because
The f***er was being such an ass
hahahaha.. I never had anyone to break up with..smiles

17}The last person you kissed
It’s not a person but if you really want to know it was my dogs


18)You miss
School..i want to go back to jc now!


19}In 2 years time you’ll be
Studying


20)The last time you were on stage and the next time you’ll be on stage
Seesh this is soo random..Last time erm..April 2006 and Next time would be May 2007.

21}Why this survey?
Because I AM BORED!

22}Parting words..
Erm..have a nice day and CROCS RULE!!


LAA DEE DAA

No comments: