Monday, April 9, 2007

I can't think of a title{part 1}

I need a crash course to understand army lingo. I get lost when my male friends start talking. Anyways,the past week has been pretty hectic and thus a Saturday was a “must have fun” day for me.
I finally got to meet some girlies after lunch and we shared very interesting conversation topics. After which, I spent the evening with Latha and Shobzi.As usual it was heaps fun hanging out with them. The TP show was not too bad. I sincerely appreciate any type of stage production because I know the amount of effort, teamwork and commitment that goes into producing it especially if it is coordinated by students. Thank god for lit production. I also don’t get why people like to walk off without staying for credits, something I find very rude and sickening. I mean you have already warmed your ass for the past few hours, would it hurt to stay a few more minutes to appreciate and acknowledge the people who have amused you?

I have made my mom promise me my holiday at the end of the year even if it means I have to go myself. And it better not be Australia or India{ As much as i love these 2 countries,I’ve been there just toooo many times }I don’t have that many years worth of free tickets left and I plan to make full use of every one that’s left.

My Gemini twin??



My hols

X-mas lightings

The aunt who over-feeds me


At the Winery with the cussies and lady Serafino{the 1st pure Italian family i know and love}


View from the top


The best part

I am too lazy to upload the rest and i intend to have an early night..

No comments: