Friday, August 31, 2007

madness and despair

So it’s been officially 3 weeks since I’ve started my sem.It’s fun actually. I never though I would say this but I kind of enjoy studying especially when it comes to the readings. You never realise how you little you know about anything till you begin or at least try to conquer the readings. Thankfully I don’t have a problem with all the ultra long readings since hist and lit in JC already thought me to deal with it.

Many mates I know are or rather have decided to major in Econs and I have nothing but respect for them. I don’t know how anyone can ever have patience with and for a subject like that. Econs was the bane of me in JC and I swore never to have anything to do with that subject ever again, then again I swore to never do maths after sec sch and still ended up doing it in JC and that too BY CHOICE. It was torture. Okay maybe I am overdoing it, after all I did get pretty decent grade for it. But still, like my darling most dear tutor {who had a special spot for “sha” ..wahaha..i was the only one he very sweetly nicknamed much to the disappointment of my other girls..hahahaha} said “Economics is simply common sense made complex” So to anyone who has or will be reading this in Uni “kudos” to you. You will always have me in awe :) That includes you shozidoo [winks}

Mer has asked me to go with her to catch a glimpse of the Heroes cast but I have declined for 2 reasons. Firstly because I have been traumatised after the Jay Sean
thingy. I have a phobia of stampedes :) Secondly and the most reasonable one would be that I have to visit my dance mate who recently become a mother..Whoooo Hoooo..I can’t wait to see the “little un”

I love my dogs…


No comments: