Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Night rain

I finally got all my modules !!!!!This whole bidding system is a real headache. I was outbid thrice and after the 2nd time it can get really stressful. The whole wait and see scenario does not sit well with me. Anyways I got what I wanted so it does not really matter anymore {at least until the next sem}
My 5 modules this sem will be
English literature
English language,
Sociology
South Asian Studies and
a Singapore studies module

One thing I hate about going back to school is the whole orientation process. YUCKS!!!Its such a drag. Then again what else can I expect after 8 months of whoo hooing. Anyways I reckon I should be settled down in about a month or so.

Oh and by the way,NUS has the most coolest vending machines around..hehe :)



Happy Birthday to

MY MOTHER!!

2 comments:

Shobi said...

sociology is fun!!!! Gawd, how i miss school....

1 year of working is gonna fry my brains...

have fun at sch shalzi!!!

laa dee da said...

Thank you shobi weebi :)

how come all of you are so sweet??
haha..

i really hope to c u soon..u have lots to tell me!{i hope}

you have fun too with the gym routine:)