Sunday, September 23, 2007

Movie time

I wanted to see a movie really badly and guess what I actually got to see 2..whoo hooo!!!

The first one was a tamil movie Kiridum.I thought it was quite alright actually not too overdone.I did not manage to catch the original Malayalam version so I guess there was no expectations on this one.

The 2nd one is something I cannot stop singing praises about. If you haven’t already seen it, you GOT to catch “Fracture”. It was awesome I tell you. I am overtly in love with this movie. Oh and by the way Ryan Gosling looks SUPER SLICK :) and he managed to do rather well against a force like Anthony Hopkins. My parents found a little too heavy with dialogue. I however thought that was the best part. It kept me so thoroughly engaged. So go watch FRACTURE…super super awesome
I’ve added a trailer to the movie so enjoy this little sneak peak.




I think i'll go watch it again :)

No comments: