Monday, October 22, 2007

the one where i get ANGRY!!

I am close to freaking out but I am hell bent not getting anywhere close to doing that.I didn’t work the last 5 years of my ass off to get here to whine.

Then again I am really stressed and I need to vent it all out..

I think my yogs summed it all best when she said “Welcome to NUS”

But guess what? I refuse to give in{evil laughter}

These next 2 weeks are going to be crazy but thankfully I have a meeting with gal pals..(Crosses fingers}

And I have a message for a certain someone who lacks terribly in the area of individuality..
I am sorry I make you feel completely insecure but that does not give you the right to live off me. So stop imitating copying and following me in everything you do. Your shallowness is disgusting. You trying to be someone else is pathetic. It’s sad that after 20 years you are still unable to accept yourself. What makes it even more embarrassing for me and you is the fact that I really know who and what type of person you really are. So all this “hoity toity” nonsense makes you look really dumb. In short, GET A LIFE!

No comments: