Tuesday, October 30, 2007

when sawaariya means "wanna die " :)

Have I mentioned I hate the elang module ..allophones , morphemes affixation , suffixation , and phonology {which happens to be really embarrassing to study in public because every time I go “oo aa ee ae “everyone stares..}

I watched The number 23 last week and Jim Carrey was spectacular.

Sunday was super fun.I finally managed to meet up with my Charlie’s angles clan and it was worth it.I don’t know how they always manage to make me laugh so much. And I am very angry with them lot for taking away my share of Malayalee guys, now I have to go find myself a real true blooded tamil boyfriend to balance it all up {winks}
Thing about this group is that we have no problem catching up from where we stopped so there’s no need for awkward silences or anything of that sort and I love that.

I cant wait to hang out with them again..

And hopefully before Shobi{sumalima..lol} goes we’ll be able to have a sleep over : )

******Everyone BETTER make it this time round or else..grrrr******

It’s cape town this year..hoorah

No comments: