Wednesday, January 24, 2007

erm..

These full circle moments are getting a tad bit too freaky for me to handle.

The Oscar nominees are officially out and DiCaprio is in for best actor for the movie The Departed. I really hope he wins this. He kicked ass {literally and figuratively} in the movie. And Mark Wahlberg was sooo funny.

Laa dee daa..

I miss jc and my friends big time and a tiny part of me actually misses studying too.I miss memorising history dates and quotations ,I miss trying to decode all my lit authors intentions ,I miss having to read and re read my Econs notes. I actually miss school.



“When I was your age they would say, you could become cops or criminals.
What I’m saying is this when you are facing a loaded gun, what’s the difference?”






Next movie on the list would have to be Blood Diamond.

No comments: