Saturday, January 27, 2007

When the lions roar

3 cheers for our Lions!!!

Honestly a job well done.As agonising as the wait was,the results were well worth it.
I could even sense the tension in Sasikumar’s voice {smiles}
Like I told those at home watching the game with me, I have too weak a heart to deal with the tension surrounding penalty kicks, Which is why I think our lions and those who always step up to take these kicks indeed have real balls {pun intended}
Let me just say at this point that i do not pretend to be one of those girls who appear to understand everything about the game neither am I one of those local Singaporeans who condemn the Sleague or Singapore talent because watching white men from another continent play looks more watch worthy. I have always supported local talent and this time it’s no different and I am not ashamed to stand up for our local teams. Come on if its anything these guys need its our support and not criticism.
So whatever the results were or maybe, lets just keep them going and enough of the “Oh I don’t watch S league because they suck crap”
Because honestly no one appreciates an armchair critic.

Great job guys!!It’s kick ass time.


I watched WATER

Guess who’s flying down to come see me{widest grin ever}

2 comments:

Shobi said...

i felt so agitated when that fat woman shaved lisa ray's hair.

movie was good. slow pace but touches your heart strings...

LOL..sooooooooooooooooo

shallllllluuuuuuuuuuuuu

who's coming????
hehehe.

laa dee da said...

Harlow Shobi..

Yup the movie was indeed good.. Trust Deepa Mehta to come up with such movies.I still remember tearing while i was watching Earth.
Oh and I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE A.R.Rehman’s music for this movie.

I am rooting for WATER to win the Oscar!!!