Thursday, January 11, 2007

looking

And just when you thought Bush was under control, he does it again.18 000 more troops to be sent.. Holy mother of Krishna!
I feel a little sorry for TT Durai. No doubt what he did was wrong but the media publicity he gets.. .One can only imagine the toll it has on his family.

Anyways I never really got down to analysing how 2006 went and how I suppose 2007 would be.So I shall begin..

2006

I can’t quite remember how I even ushered in 2006.Damn
The school year began with LEAP camp and as usual it was another opportunity for a4 to gather and create ruckus. We were best CG after all..{smiles}
Exams, tests, exams,”get your shit together” motivational talks, exams and more tests.
Multiple student breakdowns {I was one of the very few who didn’t loose it}
Literature evenings {haaa memories..}
And finally the much awaited and equally dreaded A levels..
I realised as everyone does after the exam that all the hoo haa was not quite necessary. it was manageable.
Apart from that, my dance classes went fantastically well and I go fantastic news regarding dance as well.
As you can see, this was a year where my social interaction skills reached an all time zilch.
My Aussie trip{smiles for various reasons}

2007
What lies ahead..

My A levels results should be out in about 4to 8 weeks
My University education
My brother’s final year before he becomes a law graduate{one down}
My cussies wedding
2 dance shows
And lots more..I am just too lasy to analyse any further


Did I mention I LOVE The Office because I really DO..

Teri Masti.

D says:
Biz... IS BORING!
Shalini says:
excuse me BUT u dont have to tell ME about being BORED
Shalini says:
i think rite now i define the state of BOREDOM..

Yup i do..

i may be at Timbre sooner than i thought i would be

No comments: