Monday, January 8, 2007

School's OUT

Freshly starched blouses and skirts that refuse to sit in place.
Pure and untainted shoes, socks that embrace ankles
Brand new bags and ink filled stationary
Thick Shakespearian readings and
Commentary that makes you go giddy.
Tiny sized fonts that narrate Lenin’s treachery and Napoleon’s glory
Intimidating lecture periods that yearn to enlighten us with complex yet simple concepts
Single file rows and patriotic obligations
Assembly periods that provides one with the much needed cat nap
And provides undisturbed entrance into dreamland
Quizzes, tests and exams that makes your heart pound and sweat glands work overtime
Teachers who become the source for lunchtime gossip
Last but not least, friends that make your world go round and give you a reason to push

Something I am FINALLY done with after 13 years {for the time being at least} and something I am starting to miss..

Random..
I am in love and this time its with a guy who is at least 18000 KM away form me..damn the long distance. He comes complete with a Brit accent, just what I wanted..haaa

I am in the mood for Bhangara

I have a sudden urge to hang out at Timbre

The office is on tonight {whoo hoo}

Teri masti

2 comments:

Shobi said...

eh, who are u in love with?? LOL.

c'mon..share...hahaha..

and bhangra is fun!! stress-relieving i must say.

and timbre is niceee. LOL.

5 more weeks shalu. just 5 more weeks. and im done.

chalet thing on the way.

laa dee da said...

some things my dear are better left unsaid{winks}

c u soon