Thursday, January 10, 2008

happy feet

I FINALLY GOT MY MODULES {does the happy dance}
This bidding system really has the potential to rile a perfectly sane person up. So anyway this sem these are modules I intend to do..



Reading Film and Cultural Texts

The Eighteenth Century literature

Contemporary Social Issues in Singapore

Nation-Building in Singapore

Bahasa Indonesia 1


I really wanted to do the Malay module but the exam dates were clashing and I refuse to patronise any European language, at least for now.. {Evil laughter}

My holidays have sadly come to an end. But for the first time, I have no qualms or regrets of how I’ve spent it. I got to see and experience Korea, spent some excellent with my family and relatives {heaps fun}, watched some good movies and had most importantly had a lot of “me” time: )

So all in all I had a wickedly good time..

All the 21st birthday invitations have started coming my way. And I have already told my mom very assertively at that, I do not wish to have one. I got nothing against celebrating it my 2 brothers had theirs; I just got my own reasons for not wanting to. Besides ,I hate getting all the attention : )

No comments: